From: David Aldrich <david.aldrich.ntml@gmail.com>
To: users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] Intel x722 loopback mode
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 15:49:57 +0000

Hi
I am trying to use an Intel x722 NIC with DPDK v.19.11.7 in loopback mode.

I have set:

struct rte_eth_conf local_port_conf;
local_port_conf.lpbk_mode = 1;
<snip>
rte_eth_dev_configure(a_portId, a_numOfRxQue, a_numOfTxQue,
&local_port_conf))

but I am not seeing transmitted packets appear on the receive queue.

Am I missing something?

Best regards
David