From: David Aldrich <david.aldrich.ntml@gmail.com>
To: users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] How to receive jumbo packets?
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 18:38:01 +0100

Hi

Our dpdk application uses dpdk-stable-18.11.9. It successfully receives udp
packets <1500 octets, but does not correctly process larger udp packets.

I don't know where to look. Is there a DPDK function that sets or takes the
MTU size for reception?

How would jumbo packets typically be supported on the Rx side?

Best regards
David