From: Srinivasreddy R <srinivasreddy4390@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-users] fm10k: Not able to strip vlan in hardware
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:48:43 +0530

Hi All,
I have 4 port Nic which works with fm10k driver. vPMD is enabled.
I have enabled port_conf.rxmode.hw_vlan_strip in port config. But at
rte_eth_rx_burst, I am still seeing vlan tagged traffic.
Hardware vlan stripping is not working in my case.

Is this a known issue with fm10k vPMD or is there any way to configure hw
vlan strip in case of fm10k.
Please suggest .

I am using dpdk-stable-16.11.7.
4 port NIC with fm10k vPMD enabled.