From: Sungho Hong <maverickjin88@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-users] Why DPDK latency is high when sending message in interval?
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 16:36:15 -0700	[thread overview]

Hello DPDK experts,

I'am testing the performance of DPDK not on high speed polling
but sending each packet with 100 microsecond interval.

As same as the POSIX, DPDK performance degrades into 90 ~ 100 microsecond
round-trip latency per  4KB message.

Is there a way to improve the performance, when I am expecting to send the
packet on 100 microsecond interval?

And is there an explanation of the slowdown of DPDK when I am sending the
packet on 100 microsecond interval?

Any insights on this issue will be highly appreciated..
Thanks