From: Rami Rosen <roszenrami@gmail.com>
To: Andrew Wang <andrw.wng@gmail.com>
Cc: users@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] AF_PACKET pmd and linux networking stack
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 00:15:05 +0300	[thread overview]

Hi Andrew,
I am not sure at all that there is a way of achieving it, because of the
way AF_PACKET works.
But couldn't you achieve your goal with running DPDK L2FWD or DPDK L3FWD
application ? In such a case, when not working in promiscuous mode, it
seems that this will avoid processing of the packets by the kernel. See the
l2fwd and l3fwd sections in DPDK samples guide.

Regards,
Rami Rosen