From: Merve Orakcı <merveorakci58@gmail.com>
To: users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] DPDK-pktgen Flows
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 23:11:11 +0300

Hi everyone, I want to perform tests by creating different numbers of
flows. Are
there any commands that I can see the number of flows I have created? Also,
where can I find flow samples created in different numbers? I could get
very little information in the document. For example how do I create 1000
or 10000 flows?

--
*Merve Orakcı*
Research Asistant