From: Mahdi Moradmand Badie <mahdi.mbadie@gmail.com>
To: Kyle Larose <eomereadig@gmail.com>
Cc: users@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Send and Receive packets to/from specific core
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:47:56 -0500	[thread overview]

My big challenge is having a tested code (run able with right
functionality), then run and change it in order to have my task.
I wanna use the share memory btw cores in order to write/read to/from and
knowing how do that :), all available code which I found are based on NIC
:( or maybe I am wrong!!!
Thanks in advance,

--
M@hdi Mor@dm@nd B@die