* [dpdk-users] unable to install netuio
@ 2020-08-17  0:47 谢先生
From: 谢先生 @ 2020-08-17  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

I am a newbie and  I am learning to install netuio on windows server 2016
with x710.

I have compiled the netuio successfully but I cannot install it on the
windows server 2016.
       I debug it with a debugview, and find this error:
status = WdfFdoQueryForInterface(device, &GUID_BUS_INTERFACE_STANDARD,

(PINTERFACE)&netuio_contextdata->bus_interface,
                                    sizeof(BUS_INTERFACE_STANDARD), 1,
NULL);
this function returns the status value with c00000bb. I don't know what
caused it and how to resolve it .Can somebody help me with this
error?thanks !