From: Nikhil Jagtap <nikhil.jagtap@gmail.com>
To: Manoj Mallawaarachchi <manoj_ws@yahoo.com>, users@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Help: DPDK-QoS Scheduler
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:39:25 +0530	[thread overview]

Hi Manoj,

I am not clear about your requirement. Depending on how you want to shape
your traffic, you will need to init your scheduler and accordingly classify
the traffic to derive the values of port/subport/pipe/tc/queue. For
instance, if you want to limit band-width for different clients, your
client IP can map to sub-port level. If you want to prioritise say RTP over
HTTP, you can map RTP to traffic-class-0 and HTTP to traffic-class-3.

Please refer the dpdk documentation for details.

Nikhil