* [dpdk-users] Questions regarding building DPDK
@ 2020-08-04 22:37 Sanket Sharma
From: Sanket Sharma @ 2020-08-04 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi guys,
I am trying to merge the Latest SPDK 20.07 version to my current version
and I have noticed that building it requires a tool called meson to be in
the build environment.

Unfortunately due to some restrictions I cannot add meson to the
environment and therefore I am running into issues of building it.

Is there another way to build DPDK without meson as it was earlier? And if
yes - can you provide some details on it.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sanket

--
With regards,
Sanket Sharma

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-07  7:55 UTC | newest]