* [dpdk-users] query related to https
@ 2016-08-29  6:39 Divya Sood
From: Divya Sood @ 2016-08-29  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi ,
We have TCP/IP implementation in our code. So we want to integrate openssl with dpdk for HTTPS support. Can you please help us out to this query.

Please reply asap.

Thanks & Regards
Divya Sood

* [dpdk-users] query related to https
@ 2016-08-30  4:55 Divya Sood
From: Divya Sood @ 2016-08-30  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi ,
We have TCP/IP implementation in our code. So we want to integrate openssl with dpdk for HTTPS support. Can you please help us out to this query about to implement HTTPs using dpdk.

Please reply asap.

Thanks & Regards
Divya Sood