* Re: [dpdk-users] TAP-PMD & tap-device PPS via Kernel
       [not found] ` <F56C9EB6-4208-4786-8A2D-65D7D0F0191C@intel.com>
@ 2018-06-01 10:44   ` Giridharan, Ganesan
From: Giridharan, Ganesan @ 2018-06-01 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wiles, Keith; +Cc: users

Good morning..

Sharing my test results. Might be helpful, in case if this path is desired.

Hypervisor : Hyper-V
Guest : Linux 4.14
Processor : 2690v2
# of vCpus : 4
Packet flow:
               Host --> Kernel -->dpdk-->Kernel-->Host ( data plane traffic )
Packet types: UDP streams
I was able to comfortably reach abot ~28K-30K pps. Packet loss occurs at about or after that. Traffic was real-time latency sensitive.

Great day
--GG