From: "Xu, Chenjie" <chenjie.xu@intel.com>
To: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users]  pktgen can't send packet forever
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 08:32:58 +0000

Dear all,
I'm using pktgen 17.11.3 and pktgen can only send packets a few seconds though pktgen is configured to send packet forever as below:
Tx Count/% Rate   :       Forever /100%

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? By the way, I'm following the below guide to use pktgen:
https://github.com/intel/userspace-cni-network-plugin#testing-with-dpdk-l3fwd-application

Best Regards,
Xu, Chenjie