From: Amul Patel <amulpatel.biz@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-users] [Help] Link dynamic libs in dpdk build
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 16:25:24 +0530

Hi team.
I need help to link external dynamic so file to be  linked In dpdk code examples.

I am trying  to link conntrack lib in dpdk example code.
If any one did already then can please help out how to do it.

Meanwhile I am looking Dpdk make files where i can link dynamic lib.

Thanks and Regards,
Amul Patel
Contact - 07875648886

Sent from my iPhone