From: "Dorsett, Michal" <Michal.Dorsett@verint.com>
To: Vincent JARDIN <vincent.jardin@6wind.com>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Cc: "Barlev, Eddie" <Eddie.Barlev@verint.com>,
	"Maimon, Royi" <Royi.Maimon@verint.com>,
	"Heijmans, Merav" <Merav.Heijmans@verint.com>,
	"Zur, Nir" <Nir.Zur@verint.com>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] rx-missed errors with the fortville nic
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 07:44:09 +0000	[thread overview]

Thank you, Vincent, for your very candid response. It is very much appreciated.

However, to the DPDK community as a whole, and the i40e pmd team specifically, I am quite puzzled by this state of affairs.

This exact issue is detailed in http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2016-August/045416.html, to which there doesn't seem to be a reply.

Can someone provide a resolution?

Thanks,

Michal