* [dpdk-users] DPDK-PKTGEN crashes when using Jumbo frame in AWS EC2
@ 2021-02-12  5:03 Anand Gupta
From: Anand Gupta @ 2021-02-12  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello All,

I'm trying to run DPDK-PKTGEN in AWS EC2 instances and able to send packets up to 1.5 KB packets.
If we use Jumbo frame packets then we are getting error "requested Tx offloads 0x8000 doesn't match Tx offloads capabilities 0xe".

Setup:
Ubuntu: 16.04
Driver: ENA 2.0.3K
DPDK: 18.11.1
PKTGEN: 3.7.1

Can anyone help me with this issue ? Is anything I'm missing ?

Thanks,
Anand