* [dpdk-users] Migrating the dpdk.org mailing lists
@ 2020-12-30 16:35 Ali Alnubani
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Ali Alnubani @ 2020-12-30 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce, dev, ci, users; +Cc: NBU-Contact-Thomas Monjalon

Hi,

During the next 2 hours we will be moving the Mailman instance to a new server.
Please expect that mails.dpdk.org, mailman.dpdk.org and ml.dpdk.org will not be accessible, and no patches will be added to Patchwork.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Ali

* Re: [dpdk-users] Migrating the dpdk.org mailing lists
@ 2020-12-30 19:20 ` Ali Alnubani
From: Ali Alnubani @ 2020-12-30 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, ci, users; +Cc: NBU-Contact-Thomas Monjalon

Hi,

The migration took longer than expected, but everything should be up and running now.
Please let us know if you see any issues.

Thanks,
Ali

@ 2020-12-30 19:23 ` Ali Alnubani

@ 2021-01-15  7:45 ` oulijun
From: oulijun @ 2021-01-15  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,Ali
   Has the DPDK mailing list been migrated?
I find that after I send a patch to dev@dpdk.org, others and myself
cannot receive the patch. We are registered members of dev@dpdk.org.
However, we can receive patch emails sent or copied to dev@dpdk.org from
others in the community.
We need to do something again to solve this problem.
Looking forward to your reply

Thanks
Lijun Ou

在 2020/12/31 0:35, Ali Alnubani 写道: