From: Liu Hui3 (基站通信子公司-刘慧) <liuhui3@twsz.com>
To: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] about dpdk pdcp
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 08:37:52 +0000

Hi

When calling the function(rte_security_session_create) to create the security session of PDCP,what is the meaning of the parameter hfn_threshold passed in?
I see that the comment says "HFN threshold for key regeneration", but I still don't quite understand its meaning. Would you please explain its meaning and how to set this value for me?
I need your help,Thank you!

Best Regards,
liuhui

本电子邮件(包括任何的附件)为本公司保密文件。本文件仅仅可为以上指定的收件人或公司使用,如果阁下非电子邮件所指定之收件人,那么阁下对该邮件部分或全部的泄漏、阅览、复印、变更、散布或对邮件内容的使用都是被严格禁止的。如果阁下接收了该错误传送的电子邮件,敬请阁下通过回复该邮件的方式立即通知寄件人,同时删除你所接收到的文本。 This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.