From: "Wiles, Keith" <keith.wiles@intel.com>
To: Anand Gupta <anand.gupta@keysight.com>
Cc: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] DPDK-PKTGEN crashes when using Jumbo frame in AWS EC2
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 13:15:23 +0000

On Feb 11, 2021, at 11:03 PM, Anand Gupta <anand.gupta@keysight.com> wrote:

Hello All,

I'm trying to run DPDK-PKTGEN in AWS EC2 instances and able to send packets up to 1.5 KB packets.
If we use Jumbo frame packets then we are getting error "requested Tx offloads 0x8000 doesn't match Tx offloads capabilities 0xe".

Setup:
Ubuntu: 16.04
Driver: ENA 2.0.3K
DPDK: 18.11.1
PKTGEN: 3.7.1

[KW] Please update to the latest Pktgen 21.02.0 with the latest DPDK version. If you can’t upgrade then please look at the latest version as some work for jumbo frames has been done.

Can anyone help me with this issue ? Is anything I'm missing ?

Thanks,
Anand