* [dpdk-users] problem about running dpdk in Docker
@ 2016-10-17 11:11 Nacht Z
From: Nacht Z @ 2016-10-17 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello Everyone:

       I have met a question when I tried to run dpdk in docker. I followed this blog (http://jason.digitalinertia.net/dockered-dpdk-packaging-open-vswitch/), but when I tried to run example L2FWD. It showed me an error that "No ethernet ports ". It's my dockerfile here.(https://github.com/NachtZ/docker-dpdk).  So can someone help me? By the way, I have set the dpdk config "CONFIG_RTE_SHARED_LIB=y". I don't know whether it affect.

      Thanks very much!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2016/10/17

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     NachtZ

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-10-17 11:11 UTC | newest]