From: Dariusz Sosnowski <dsosnowski@nvidia.com>
To: "Guelce, Guevenc" <guevenc.guelce@sap.com>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: RE: Enabling multiport eswitch (mlx5) breaks PF1 bifurcation immediately
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 18:12:33 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

Could you please send us the following info? It would help with debugging the issue.

- Despite the Multiport E-Switch configuration, do you configure any additional bonding?
- Output of commands:
    - sudo devlink dev param show
    - for f in /sys/kernel/debug/mlx5/0000:8a:00.0/lag/*; do echo $f; cat $f; done
    - for f in /sys/kernel/debug/mlx5/0000:8a:00.1/lag/*; do echo $f; cat $f; done
- Output of dmesg, ideally all logs since boot.

> Thanks & Regards
>

> Guvenc Gulce

Best regards,
Dariusz Sosnowski