From: Dariusz Sosnowski <dsosnowski@nvidia.com>
To: "Guelce, Guevenc" <guevenc.guelce@sap.com>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>, "Li, Tao" <tao.li06@sap.com>
Subject: RE: Enabling multiport eswitch (mlx5) breaks PF1 bifurcation immediately
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 12:57:52 +0000	[thread overview]

Thank you for all the logs.

From the logs and command outputs, it looks like the Multiport E-Switch was configured correctly.
All devlink configurations also seems correct, so receiving traffic on PF1 in kernel should be working.

This issue appears to be related to kernel driver, so it would require digging into what happens inside it.

Could you please reach out to upstream maintainers of mlx5 Linux kernel driver?
They would be able to assist you much better in that case.

Best regards,
Dariusz Sosnowski