Hello, I'm trying to receive packets on an Intel E810 from a 100G source that doesn't support FEC. The normal API rte_eth_fec_get(_capability) just returns ENOTSUP. And trying to use testpmd just reports "Function not implemented". I'm using DPDK 22.11.1 on Ubuntu 22.04, and binding the E810 to the vfio-pci driver. Is there some other way to disable FEC that I'm not seeing? I see lots of code in the PMD ICE driver related to FEC, but I'm not sure how one should use it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Regards, Andre