* [dpdk-users] How can receive the error frames
@ 2021-06-03 10:23 宋捷
From: 宋捷 @ 2021-06-03 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,

     The DPDK net driver will drop the error frames, So I can't get the error Ethernet frames(such as FCS error) .
     In Linux I can config the device with "ethtool -K eth0  rx-all on"  then all Ethernet frames can be received.

* [dpdk-users] How can I receive the error frames from DPDK.
@ 2021-06-03 10:34 ` 宋捷
From: 宋捷 @ 2021-06-03 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,
Sorry,something wrong with my mailbox, my last email sent out without completed.

My question is:

The DPDK net driver will drop the error frames, then I can't get the error Ethernet frame(such as FCS error) .
In Linux I can config the device with "ethtool -K rx-all on" then all Ethernet frames(include the error frame) can be received.

So if there is a way to receive all the Ethernet frames, or don't drop the error frame in DPDK.

Thanks

Jie

From: &nbsp;"宋捷"<songj@zctt.com&gt;;
Date: &nbsp;Thu, Jun 3, 2021 06:23 PM
To: &nbsp;"users"<users@dpdk.org&gt;;

Subject: &nbsp;[dpdk-users] How can receive the error frames

&nbsp;

Hi all,

&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;The DPDK net driver will drop the error frames, So I can't get the error&amp;nbsp;Ethernet frames(such as FCS error) .&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;
&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;In Linux I can config the device with "ethtool -K eth0&amp;nbsp; rx-all on"&amp;nbsp; then all Ethernet frames can be received.

&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;

&amp;nbsp;