From: "宋捷" <songj@zctt.com>
To: "users" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] How can receive the error frames
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 18:23:37 +0800

Hi all,

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The DPDK net driver will drop the error frames, So I can't get the error&nbsp;Ethernet frames(such as FCS error) .&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;In Linux I can config the device with "ethtool -K eth0&nbsp; rx-all on"&nbsp; then all Ethernet frames can be received.

&nbsp;&nbsp;

&nbsp;