DPDK website maintenance
* [dpdk-web] download links of DPDK hosted projects
@ 2019-01-25 14:36 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2019-01-25 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: web

In the following page: https://www.dpdk.org/hosted-projects/
there are some links "Latest Release" which are outdated.

I propose to replace them with a "Download" link which
goes to the list of releases. Examples:
	https://git.dpdk.org/apps/pktgen-dpdk/refs/
	https://git.dpdk.org/tools/dts/refs/
	https://git.dpdk.org/apps/spp/refs/

Then the link "Git Repo" of DTS should be replaced to:
	https://git.dpdk.org/tools/dts/

* Re: [dpdk-web] download links of DPDK hosted projects
@ 2019-01-28  4:57 ` Tu, Lijuan
From: Tu, Lijuan @ 2019-01-28  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon, web

Sounds reasonable, it's ok to me.

@ 2019-01-28  5:09   ` Yasufumi Ogawa
From: Yasufumi Ogawa @ 2019-01-28  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: web

> Sounds reasonable, it's ok to me.

It is good suggestion. I agree.

@ 2019-03-15 22:08     ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2019-03-15 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: web; +Cc: Yasufumi Ogawa

Hi,

We need the changes below to be applied.
Jill, Trishan, please could you check?

Thanks

28/01/2019 06:09, Yasufumi Ogawa:

@ 2019-04-11 15:46       ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2019-04-11 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: web; +Cc: jlovato, tdelanerolle

+Cc

15/03/2019 23:08, Thomas Monjalon:

@ 2019-07-11 16:20         ` Jill Lovato
From: Jill Lovato @ 2019-07-11 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: web, Trishan de Lanerolle

These updates have been made (apologies for the delay).

Thanks!

--
*Jill Lovato*
Senior PR Manager