DPDK website maintenance
* [dpdk-web] Minor typo in docs
@ 2020-12-31 11:52 Yaroslav Brustinov (ybrustin)
From: Yaroslav Brustinov (ybrustin) @ 2020-12-31 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: web

Hi,

http://doc.dpdk.org/spp/setup/getting_started.html

Hugepage support is required to reserve large amount size of pages, 2MB or 1GB per page, to less TLB (Translation Lookaside Buffers) and to reduce cache miss.
Should be "to lessen TLB"

Less TLB means that it reduce the time for translating virtual address to physical.
Should be either "reduces", or I would rephrase it as "means reduced time"

Thanks,
Yaroslav.

* Re: [dpdk-web] Minor typo in docs
@ 2020-12-31 16:05 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2020-12-31 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yaroslav Brustinov (ybrustin); +Cc: web, Yasufumi Ogawa

Hi,

Thanks for reporting.

Would you like to fix the doc?
It is just a matter of sending a patch for this file:
	http://git.dpdk.org/apps/spp/tree/docs/guides/gsg/setup.rst

31/12/2020 12:52, Yaroslav Brustinov (ybrustin):