DPDK website maintenance
* [dpdk-web] Hosted project
@ 2019-12-02 12:14 Ferruh Yigit
From: Ferruh Yigit @ 2019-12-02 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trishan de Lanerolle, Thomas Monjalon
  Cc: dpdk-web, Jill Lovato, dpdk-techboard

Hi Trishan, Thomas,

What do you think documenting process of hosting a project under dpdk.org in the
hosted projects page [1] ?

I think it can be something like that:
"
Hosting a project under dpdk.org requires the Technical Board approval, please
send the project hosting requests to techboard@dpdk.org.
"

Not sure if we should list the required conditions (licensing, purpose,
maturity, etc...) for hosting a project, if so we should define them fist J,
cc'ed tech board for it.

Thanks,
ferruh

[1]