DPDK website maintenance
From: Rashid Khan <rkhan@redhat.com>
To: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
Cc: Jill Lovato <jlovato@linuxfoundation.org>,
	web@dpdk.org,  "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>,
	dpdk-techboard <techboard@dpdk.org>,
	govboard@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-web] [dpdk-govboard] pages "about" DPDK
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 11:15:36 -0400

Thomas I agree both those sections need to be updated and refreshed.
It might help to have links on different pages so that information is easy
to find.

I am not sure who or how we can update those pages
I mean who has the passwords / permissions / framework to make changes to
the project's website.

Jill or Thomas do you know the mechanical aspects of this?
Who how etc