DPDK website maintenance
From: PcapPlusPlus Support <pcapplusplus@gmail.com>
To: web@dpdk.org
Cc: thomas@monjalon.net
Subject: [dpdk-web] Fwd: Possibility of adding PcapPlusPlus as part of DPDK ecosystem
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 16:03:59 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of an open source library called PcapPlusPlus
<https://github.com/seladb/PcapPlusPlus> which is a multiplatform C++
framework for packet processing and crafting.
Among other things this library provides a C++ wrapper for DPDK, which
meant to be a simple and easy-to-use interface to DPDK but at the same time
maintain DPDK's wire-speed packet processing capabilities.
You can find out more about this project in PcapPlusPlus's web-site
<http://seladb.github.io/PcapPlusPlus-Doc/> and specifically on its DPDK
wrapper capabilities here
<http://seladb.github.io/PcapPlusPlus-Doc/dpdk-pf_ring.html>.

I was browsing through the DPDK web-site and noticed a list of open-source
projects that use DPDK <https://www.dpdk.org/ecosystem/#projects>. I was
wondering if you'd agree to add my project to this list.

I reached out to Thomas Monjalon and he suggested to contact you.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have on PcapPlusPlus and
let me know what you think.

Thanks,