DPDK website maintenance
* [dpdk-web] Fwd: Possibility of adding PcapPlusPlus as part of DPDK ecosystem
       [not found] ` <2956101.bPWDkdcUy7@xps>
@ 2018-10-09 23:03   ` PcapPlusPlus Support
From: PcapPlusPlus Support @ 2018-10-09 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: web; +Cc: thomas

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of an open source library called PcapPlusPlus
<https://github.com/seladb/PcapPlusPlus> which is a multiplatform C++
framework for packet processing and crafting.
Among other things this library provides a C++ wrapper for DPDK, which
meant to be a simple and easy-to-use interface to DPDK but at the same time
maintain DPDK's wire-speed packet processing capabilities.
You can find out more about this project in PcapPlusPlus's web-site
<http://seladb.github.io/PcapPlusPlus-Doc/> and specifically on its DPDK
wrapper capabilities here
<http://seladb.github.io/PcapPlusPlus-Doc/dpdk-pf_ring.html>.

I was browsing through the DPDK web-site and noticed a list of open-source
projects that use DPDK <https://www.dpdk.org/ecosystem/#projects>. I was
wondering if you'd agree to add my project to this list.

I reached out to Thomas Monjalon and he suggested to contact you.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have on PcapPlusPlus and
let me know what you think.

Thanks,

From: Mcnamara, John @ 2018-10-10 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: PcapPlusPlus Support, web; +Cc: thomas

+1 to this.

John

* Re: [dpdk-web] Fwd: Possibility of adding PcapPlusPlus as part of DPDK ecosystem
@ 2018-10-18  5:22       ` PcapPlusPlus Support
From: PcapPlusPlus Support @ 2018-10-18  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: john.mcnamara; +Cc: web, thomas

Thanks for all the support!
Do you think you can PcapPlusPlus to the list of "Open Source Projects
Consuming DPDK" in DPDK's ecosystem page?
I can provide more information about this project, please feel free to ask
me anything you'd like to know.

@ 2018-10-18  6:17         ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-10-18  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trishan de Lanerolle; +Cc: PcapPlusPlus Support, john.mcnamara, web

Trishan,
Do you agree to add this project to the the list, please?

18/10/2018 07:22, PcapPlusPlus Support:

@ 2018-10-18 12:06           ` Trishan de Lanerolle
From: Trishan de Lanerolle @ 2018-10-18 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: PcapPlusPlus Support, Mcnamara, John, web, Jill Lovato

Yes. We can add this to the list.
Trishan

@ 2018-10-27  8:03             ` PcapPlusPlus Support
From: PcapPlusPlus Support @ 2018-10-27  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tdelanerolle; +Cc: thomas, john.mcnamara, web, jlovato

Thanks Trishan, Thomas and the rest of the team!

Do you have any update on this? Any estimation of when it'll be added? I
just had a quick look and couldn't find PcapPlusPlus there,
Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks,

@ 2018-10-27 11:08               ` Trishan de Lanerolle
From: Trishan de Lanerolle @ 2018-10-27 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: PcapPlusPlus Support; +Cc: Thomas Monjalon, Mcnamara, John, web, jlovato

It will be on the site on Monday.
Trishan

@ 2018-10-29 19:12                 ` PcapPlusPlus Support
From: PcapPlusPlus Support @ 2018-10-29 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trishan de Lanerolle; +Cc: thomas, john.mcnamara, web, Jill Lovato

Thank you so much!
I just saw it on the website :)
I don't mean to be a pest, but I think there is a small issue in the bullet
list alignment, please see the attached screenshots (taken from Firefox and
Chrome for desktop, but I also the same issue on Safari for desktop)

Thanks,

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 4:09 AM Trishan de Lanerolle <
tdelanerolle@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> It will be on the site on Monday.
> Trishan
>

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2018, 4:03 AM PcapPlusPlus Support <pcapplusplus@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Trishan, Thomas and the rest of the team!
>>
>> Do you have any update on this? Any estimation of when it'll be added? I
>> just had a quick look and couldn't find PcapPlusPlus there,
>> Please let me know if I can help in any way.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 5:06 AM Trishan de Lanerolle <
>> tdelanerolle@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes. We can add this to the list.
>>> Trishan

[-- Attachment #2: PcapPlusPlus - Chrome.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 62401 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: PcapPlusPlus - Firefox.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 62626 bytes --]

* Re: [dpdk-web] Fwd: Possibility of adding PcapPlusPlus as part of DPDK ecosystem
@ 2018-10-29 19:15                   ` Trishan de Lanerolle
From: Trishan de Lanerolle @ 2018-10-29 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: PcapPlusPlus Support; +Cc: Thomas Monjalon, Mcnamara, John, web, Jill Lovato

Thanks. That is odd tab order. Will have it corrected.
Trishan

--
Trishan R. de Lanerolle
Program Manager,  Networking