DPDK website maintenance
* [dpdk-web] pages "about" DPDK
@ 2021-05-31 14:56 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2021-05-31 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jill Lovato; +Cc: web, tim.odriscoll, techboard, govboard

Hi,

I would like to discuss how to refresh the website pages
"about" and "governance":
https://www.dpdk.org/about/
https://www.dpdk.org/about/governance/

I think we can update the story telling and the timeline.

About the "Technical Board", it is not updated and makes me think
we should have just a link to https://core.dpdk.org/techboard/
Actually the section could be completely removed because referenced
below in the same page.

About the "Governing Board", it should be updated or replaced
by a link to https://www.dpdk.org/ecosystem/#members
if company names are enough.

* Re: [dpdk-web] [dpdk-govboard] pages "about" DPDK
@ 2021-06-01 15:15 ` Rashid Khan
From: Rashid Khan @ 2021-06-01 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon
  Cc: Jill Lovato, web, O'Driscoll, Tim, dpdk-techboard, govboard

Thomas I agree both those sections need to be updated and refreshed.
It might help to have links on different pages so that information is easy
to find.

I am not sure who or how we can update those pages
I mean who has the passwords / permissions / framework to make changes to
the project's website.

Jill or Thomas do you know the mechanical aspects of this?
Who how etc

@ 2021-06-01 15:25   ` Jill Lovato
From: Jill Lovato @ 2021-06-01 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rashid Khan
  Cc: Thomas Monjalon, dpdk-web, O'Driscoll, Tim, dpdk-techboard, govboard

I can update the main DPDK site and Thomas has access to the "core"
content. I'll get the Board page on the main site updated. Thanks for
flagging.

--
*Jill Lovato*
Senior PR Manager