DPDK website maintenance
From: "Ananyev, Konstantin" <konstantin.ananyev@intel.com>
To: 谈鉴锋 <henry.tjf@antgroup.com>,
	Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>,
	Jill Lovato <jlovato@linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: tdelanerolle <tdelanerolle@linuxfoundation.org>,
	web <web@dpdk.org>, 谈鉴锋(浩也) <henry.tjf@antfin.com>,
	irene.zhang <irene.zhang@microsoft.com>,
	maxime.coquelin <maxime.coquelin@redhat.com>,
	orika <orika@nvidia.com>, guyk <guyk@marvell.com>,
	周介龙(卓腾) <jielong.zjl@antfin.com>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-web] update of ecosystem page
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 09:50:24 +0000

Hi Jianfeng,

I am fine either way, one thing that concerns me with TLDKv2 link –
as I can see it is not synced with latest TLDK code (memtank lib is not there).
Do you plan to sync them up somehow?
Konstantin

From:Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net<mailto:thomas@monjalon.net>>
Send Time:2020年11月9日(星期一) 19:19
To:Jill Lovato <jlovato@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:jlovato@linuxfoundation.org>>
Cc:tdelanerolle <tdelanerolle@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:tdelanerolle@linuxfoundation.org>>; web <web@dpdk.org<mailto:web@dpdk.org>>; AnanyevKonstantin <konstantin.ananyev@intel.com<mailto:konstantin.ananyev@intel.com>>; 谈鉴锋(浩也) <henry.tjf@antfin.com<mailto:henry.tjf@antfin.com>>; irene.zhang <irene.zhang@microsoft.com<mailto:irene.zhang@microsoft.com>>; maxime.coquelin <maxime.coquelin@redhat.com<mailto:maxime.coquelin@redhat.com>>; orika <orika@nvidia.com<mailto:orika@nvidia.com>>; guyk <guyk@marvell.com<mailto:guyk@marvell.com>>
Subject:update of ecosystem page

Hi,

I'm looking to update the ecosystem page:
 https://www.dpdk.org/ecosystem/

In the list of projects using DPDK,
- ANS got a website: http://www.ansyun.com/
- F-Stack is missing: http://www.f-stack.org/
- TLDK is missing: https://github.com/FDio/tldk/
Should we prefer TLDKv2? https://github.com/FDio/tldk/tree/dev-next-socket
- demikernel/catnip is missing: https://github.com/demikernel/demikernel/tree/master/src/rust/catnip

In the list of device classes, we are missing:
- Regular Expression Engine
- vHost Data Path Acceleration