DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] release candidate 20.05-rc2
@ 2020-05-12  2:22 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2020-05-12  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing:
	https://git.dpdk.org/dpdk/tag/?id=v20.05-rc2

There are 286 new patches in this snapshot.

Release notes:
	http://doc.dpdk.org/guides/rel_notes/release_20_05.html

Highlights of 20.05-rc2:
	- rte_graph
	- telemetry rework
	- ChaCha20-Poly1305 crypto algorithm

The -rc3 should include only some bug fixes, simple cleanups, doc
and tooling. We have one week to complete this milestone.
Then one more week (allowing -rc4) should be needed before the release.

Please test and report issues on bugs.dpdk.org.
As a community, we must close as many bugs as possible for -rc3.

Thank you everyone