DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] DPDK Summit APAC - CFP is NOW OPEN!
@ 2020-12-22 20:09 Jill Lovato
From: Jill Lovato @ 2020-12-22 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

DPDK Community,

We are pleased to announce that the Call for Proposals (CFP) and
Registration for the upcoming DPDK Summit APAC
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-summit-apac/>, which takes place
virtually March 22-23, are now open.

The DPDK Summit APAC is a community event focused on software developers
who contribute to or use DPDK. The event will include presentations on the
latest developments in DPDK, as well as in-depth discussions on the topics
that are of most interest to the DPDK open source community.

We will accommodate presentations in all languages, however, we request
slides be in English. You may present in the language of your choice.

The CFP will be open for submissions through JANUARY 8, 2021: h
ttps://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-summit-apac/program/cfp/#dates-to-remember
<ttps://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-summit-apac/program/cfp/#dates-to-remember>

Please let us know if there are any questions, and we hope to "see" you
soon.

--
*Jill Lovato*
Senior PR Manager