* [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, September 19th
@ 2017-09-22 15:40 O'Driscoll, Tim
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2017-09-22 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
Cc: Trishan de Lanerolle, Bob Noseworthy, Shreyansh Jain, Mcnamara,
John, Shepard Siegel, Thomas Monjalon, Erez Scop, Xu, Qian Q,
Here are some brief minutes of our call on Tuesday. Apologies for the delay in sending these out.
SOW & Usage Agreement:
- The only remaining issue is the concern over the wording relating to warranty that Erez raised. Trishan is following up with LF legal on this. Those of us in Dublin next week can discuss it in person there.
- Qian sent on her draft slides for the CI/Lab session at the DPDK Summit Userspace event in Dublin next week.
- Not many updates on this. For most vendors this is still in procurement. Hopefully we can begin shipping hardware to UNH in October. Until then, UNH are continuing prep work.
- NXP and Mellanox still plan to test DTS again when the TRex changes are available. Ideally, we'll all use the same framework and packet generator, but if this doesn't turn out to be feasible then these may need to be vendor-specific.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2017-09-22 15:40 [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, September 19th O'Driscoll, Tim
DPDK CI discussions
Archives are clonable:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox