* [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, October 3rd
@ 2017-10-05 15:56 O'Driscoll, Tim
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2017-10-05 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
Cc: Trishan de Lanerolle, Bob Noseworthy, Shreyansh Jain, Mcnamara,
John, Shepard Siegel, Thomas Monjalon, Erez Scop, Xu, Qian Q,
Here are some brief minutes of our call on Tuesday.
- The only remaining issue is the wording on warranty. This is waiting on guidance from the LF legal team.
- Trishan: Any update from the LF legal team on this?
Lab visit by Cisco and Atomic Rules:
- Shep and some of his team, along with John Daley from Cisco, visited UNH on Friday 22nd to meet Bob, Patrick and the team there, and discuss setup of the lab.
- I spoke to John Daley last week in Dublin, and he was very impressed.
- No significant update on this. Vendors are still working through the procurement/setup process. Hopefully we can ship some hardware to UNH by the end of October.
- Bob asked if each vendor will contribute their own hardware for packet generators, so vendor tests can be run concurrently. Confirmed that vendors will provide hardware for packet generators as well as DUT.
- Agreed that it's better to standardize on DTS as the test framework if we can. The alternative is to allow the framework to be vendor-specific.
- Qian should be the first point of contact if Mellanox/NXP run into problems and need help getting DTS running. The PRC team are out of the office at the moment for their Ntional Day holidays, but return to work next week.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-10-05 15:56 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2017-10-05 15:56 [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, October 3rd O'Driscoll, Tim
DPDK CI discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git