* [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, January 23rd
@ 2018-01-23 17:56 O'Driscoll, Tim
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2018-01-23 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
Cc: Bob Noseworthy, Mcnamara, John, Shepard Siegel, Thomas Monjalon,
Erez Scop, Shreyansh Jain, Xu, Qian Q, pmacarth, Matt Spencer,
Gema Gomez, George Zhao, Mishra, Shishir, Lixuming, Tkachuk,
Georgii, Trishan de Lanerolle, Sean Campbell
- Patrick has a test setup in place which uses Jenkins to poll Patchwork for new patches, then runs DTS & Trex. Reporting has not been implemented yet.
- VPN infrastructure is setup and ready to provide vendor access when hardware is available.
DTS & TRex:
- TRex integration is available in the DTS next branch.
- Mellanox had an issue with the Tx offloads. Qian thinks that could be resolved by disabling offloads that are not supported on the Mellanox PMD.
- The firmware issue seen with TRex and the Intel 25G NIC is still being investigated but is not critical as our initial focus is on single core performance testing where this issue is not seen.
- Only single core performance test has been implemented for TRex so far, but it should be easy for Mellanox to add a max throughput test if they want to.
- For the Intel hardware, we need to resolve one problem with DTS running on the system before shipping. This is being investigated and is hopefully a minor configuration issue. Expect to ship hardware by the end of Jan.
- Mellanox are in a similar position and also expect to ship hardware by the end of the month.
- NXP are still working through the procurement process. It will take at least a month before they're ready to ship.
- Agreed that we'll target having live performance test results in the lab in Q2.
- Tuesday Feb 6th.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-01-23 17:56 [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, January 23rd O'Driscoll, Tim
DPDK CI discussions
Archives are clonable:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox