* [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, February 20th
@ 2018-02-21 14:03 O'Driscoll, Tim
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2018-02-21 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
Cc: Bob Noseworthy, Mcnamara, John, Shepard Siegel, Thomas Monjalon,
Erez Scop, Shreyansh Jain, Xu, Qian Q, pmacarth, Matt Spencer,
Gema Gomez, George Zhao, Mishra, Shishir, Lixuming, Tkachuk,
Georgii, Trishan de Lanerolle, Sean Campbell, Ali Alnubani,
May Chen, Lodha, Nishant, Zhang, Chun, Morgan, Jack
- Discussed distribution for email reports. Agreed that the ideal solution is for reports to be sent as a reply to the original patch. Patrick thinks this is possible and will investigate.
- Discussed how to handle the requirement to provide relative performance data. This is required by some vendors when the platform has not been fully tuned. The same performance tests should be run, but instead of reporting absolute values only values relative to previous test runs would be reported. This would still allow performance degradations to be identified, but would avoid making absolute throughput numbers publicly available before a platform has been fully tuned. Patrick proposed that we still store absolute data in the database, and implement restrictions on what's reported in the REST API that's used to access the database. Shreyansh will investigate to see if this meets NXP requirements.
- Intel hardware is being prepared for shipping and should be sent soon.
- Mellanox have resolved the DTS/TRex issues they were encountering, with help from Patrick. Equipment will be prepared for shipping next week.
- Basic setup of NXP hardware is complete. Work on DTS is still in progress, and issues are being addressed.
- Cavium have indicated that they intend to provide hardware to the lab. Nishant will be the Cavium rep for this.
- Tuesday March 6th.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-21 14:03 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-02-21 14:03 [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, February 20th O'Driscoll, Tim
DPDK CI discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git