* [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, August 28th
@ 2018-08-28 20:47 O'Driscoll, Tim
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2018-08-28 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
Cc: Bob Noseworthy, Erez Scop, Matt Spencer, George Zhao, Mishra,
Shishir, Lixuming, Tkachuk, Georgii, Trishan de Lanerolle,
Sean Campbell, May Chen, Lodha, Nishant, Zhang, Chun, Malla,
Malathi, khemendra kumar, Wang, Liang-min
Thomas highlighted some issues with sending these minutes to the email@example.com mailing list and copying a large number of people (basically the mailing list system doesn't seem to like it!). To avoid this, in future I'll send minutes only to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you haven't subscribed to that but want to continue to receive minutes, please sign up at: https://www.dpdk.org/contribute/#mailing-lists
- Intel IXGBE (10Gbps) results still show occasional performance degradation when there shouldn't be any. Lijuan is unable to reproduce the problem in our lab.
- Lijuan has enabled the re-run option on the DTS so that it will run up to 3 times if there's a failure. To verify that this solves the problem, we need to re-run the tests on IXGBE for the last 1-2 weeks' patches. Jeremy will work on this.
- Zhaoyan will work with Jeremy to do some basic tests on the IXGBE system to verify that basic functionality is OK on the system.
- Larry and Zhaoyan are visiting UNH IOL on Thursday. If the problem hasn't been resolved by then they'll do further debug then.
- Ali has been reviewing the Mellanox results and everything looks stable. We'll need confirmation from Erez that Mellanox are OK to make the relative performance data public.
- NXP hardware has arrived in the lab and Shreyansh is working with Jeremy on setting it up.
- We hope to have relative performance data for Intel and Mellanox publically available before the Userspace event so that we can announce it then.
- Lijuan and Jeremy are presenting on CI and the open lab. They'll review slides to make sure they're giving a consistent message.
- This has been extended to the end of 2018. Later this year we'll need to look at extending it again for 2019.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-08-28 20:47 [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, August 28th O'Driscoll, Tim
DPDK CI discussions
Archives are clonable:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox