DPDK CI discussions
 help / color / Atom feed
* [dpdk-ci] patchwork REST API patches endpoint 500 error
@ 2018-06-21 23:41 Patrick MacArthur
  2018-06-22  7:16 ` Thomas Monjalon
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Patrick MacArthur @ 2018-06-21 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon, Ali Alnubani; +Cc: dpdklab, ci

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 423 bytes --]

Hi,

The Patchwork instance is throwing a 500 error when our scripts try to
access the following URL:

    http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/

Our scripts currently use this endpoint to scrape new patches to be applied
and tested in our system.

Could you please look into this?

Thanks,
Patrick

-- 
Patrick MacArthur
Research and Development, High Performance Networking and Storage
UNH InterOperability Laboratory

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 743 bytes --]

<div dir="ltr">Hi,<div><div><br></div><div>The Patchwork instance is throwing a 500 error when our scripts try to access the following URL:</div><div><br></div><div>    <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/</a></div><div><br></div><div>Our scripts currently use this endpoint to scrape new patches to be applied and tested in our system.</div><div><br></div><div>Could you please look into this?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Patrick</div><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature">Patrick MacArthur<br>Research and Development, High Performance Networking and Storage<br>UNH InterOperability Laboratory</div></div></div>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: [dpdk-ci] patchwork REST API patches endpoint 500 error
  2018-06-21 23:41 [dpdk-ci] patchwork REST API patches endpoint 500 error Patrick MacArthur
@ 2018-06-22  7:16 ` Thomas Monjalon
  2018-06-22 14:16   ` [dpdk-ci] [dpdklab] " Jeremy Plsek
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-06-22  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick MacArthur; +Cc: Ali Alnubani, dpdklab, ci

22/06/2018 01:41, Patrick MacArthur:
> Hi,
> 
> The Patchwork instance is throwing a 500 error when our scripts try to
> access the following URL:
> 
>     http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/
> 
> Our scripts currently use this endpoint to scrape new patches to be applied
> and tested in our system.
> 
> Could you please look into this?

You know patchwork has been updated?

Look at this page for the summary of APIs:
	http://patches.dpdk.org/api/

There is this one:
	http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/

But you should download series with this URL:
	https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: [dpdk-ci] [dpdklab] Re: patchwork REST API patches endpoint 500 error
  2018-06-22  7:16 ` Thomas Monjalon
@ 2018-06-22 14:16   ` " Jeremy Plsek
  2018-06-22 15:39     ` Thomas Monjalon
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Jeremy Plsek @ 2018-06-22 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: thomas; +Cc: Patrick MacArthur, alialnu, dpdklab, ci

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1020 bytes --]

Hi Thomas,

The specific URL we are trying to access is:
http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/?archived=1&order=-date&project=dpdk&page=1

Which used to work before.

I've also noticed 500's every so often on just
http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 3:16 AM Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net> wrote:

> 22/06/2018 01:41, Patrick MacArthur:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The Patchwork instance is throwing a 500 error when our scripts try to
> > access the following URL:
> >
> >     http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/
> >
> > Our scripts currently use this endpoint to scrape new patches to be
> applied
> > and tested in our system.
> >
> > Could you please look into this?
>
> You know patchwork has been updated?
>
> Look at this page for the summary of APIs:
>         http://patches.dpdk.org/api/
>
> There is this one:
>         http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/
>
> But you should download series with this URL:
>         https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/
>
>
>

-- 
Regards,
Jeremy

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2161 bytes --]

<div dir="ltr"><div>Hi Thomas,</div><div><br></div><div>The specific URL we are trying to access is: <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/?archived=1&amp;order=-date&amp;project=dpdk&amp;page=1">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/?archived=1&amp;order=-date&amp;project=dpdk&amp;page=1</a></div><div><br></div><div>Which used to work before.</div><div><br></div><div>I&#39;ve also noticed 500&#39;s every so often on just <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/</a><br></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr">On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 3:16 AM Thomas Monjalon &lt;<a href="mailto:thomas@monjalon.net">thomas@monjalon.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">22/06/2018 01:41, Patrick MacArthur:<br>
&gt; Hi,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; The Patchwork instance is throwing a 500 error when our scripts try to<br>
&gt; access the following URL:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt;     <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/</a><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Our scripts currently use this endpoint to scrape new patches to be applied<br>
&gt; and tested in our system.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Could you please look into this?<br>
<br>
You know patchwork has been updated?<br>
<br>
Look at this page for the summary of APIs:<br>
        <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/</a><br>
<br>
There is this one:<br>
        <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/</a><br>
<br>
But you should download series with this URL:<br>
        <a href="https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div><br clear="all"><br>-- <br><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div>Regards,<br></div>Jeremy<br></div></div>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: [dpdk-ci] [dpdklab] Re: patchwork REST API patches endpoint 500 error
  2018-06-22 14:16   ` [dpdk-ci] [dpdklab] " Jeremy Plsek
@ 2018-06-22 15:39     ` Thomas Monjalon
  2018-06-22 23:00       ` Patrick MacArthur
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-06-22 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeremy Plsek; +Cc: Patrick MacArthur, alialnu, dpdklab, ci

22/06/2018 16:16, Jeremy Plsek:
> Hi Thomas,
> 
> The specific URL we are trying to access is:
> http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/?archived=1&order=-date&project=dpdk&page=1
> 
> Which used to work before.
> 
> I've also noticed 500's every so often on just
> http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/

Indeed it is not working anymore.
I don't know what happens.

Is it possible to use https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/ ?


> On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 3:16 AM Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net> wrote:
> 
> > 22/06/2018 01:41, Patrick MacArthur:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > The Patchwork instance is throwing a 500 error when our scripts try to
> > > access the following URL:
> > >
> > >     http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/
> > >
> > > Our scripts currently use this endpoint to scrape new patches to be
> > applied
> > > and tested in our system.
> > >
> > > Could you please look into this?
> >
> > You know patchwork has been updated?
> >
> > Look at this page for the summary of APIs:
> >         http://patches.dpdk.org/api/
> >
> > There is this one:
> >         http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/
> >
> > But you should download series with this URL:
> >         https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/
> >
> >
> >
> 
> 

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: [dpdk-ci] [dpdklab] Re: patchwork REST API patches endpoint 500 error
  2018-06-22 15:39     ` Thomas Monjalon
@ 2018-06-22 23:00       ` Patrick MacArthur
  2018-06-23 11:54         ` Thomas Monjalon
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Patrick MacArthur @ 2018-06-22 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: Jeremy Plsek, Ali Alnubani, dpdklab, ci

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 2141 bytes --]

Hi, Thomas,

Just a piece of additional information: I have determined that this appears
to be an issue with the patch list endpoint in the API (
http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/), but the patch detail REST API
endpoint (http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/X/ for a given patch X)
works fine.

Based on this, I have been able to work around the issue for now so testing
of new patch series can resume.

As for the patch series mbox URLs, we would like to move to using the new
series support to avoid tracking them by hand, but we have not gotten
around to it yet.

Thanks,
Patrick

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 11:39 AM Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
wrote:

> 22/06/2018 16:16, Jeremy Plsek:
> > Hi Thomas,
> >
> > The specific URL we are trying to access is:
> >
> http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/?archived=1&order=-date&project=dpdk&page=1
> >
> > Which used to work before.
> >
> > I've also noticed 500's every so often on just
> > http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/
>
> Indeed it is not working anymore.
> I don't know what happens.
>
> Is it possible to use https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/ ?
>
>
> > On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 3:16 AM Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > > 22/06/2018 01:41, Patrick MacArthur:
> > > > Hi,
> > > >
> > > > The Patchwork instance is throwing a 500 error when our scripts try
> to
> > > > access the following URL:
> > > >
> > > >     http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/
> > > >
> > > > Our scripts currently use this endpoint to scrape new patches to be
> > > applied
> > > > and tested in our system.
> > > >
> > > > Could you please look into this?
> > >
> > > You know patchwork has been updated?
> > >
> > > Look at this page for the summary of APIs:
> > >         http://patches.dpdk.org/api/
> > >
> > > There is this one:
> > >         http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/
> > >
> > > But you should download series with this URL:
> > >         https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
Patrick MacArthur
Research and Development, High Performance Networking and Storage
UNH InterOperability Laboratory

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 3938 bytes --]

<div dir="ltr">Hi, Thomas,<div><br></div><div>Just a piece of additional information: I have determined that this appears to be an issue with the patch list endpoint in the API (<a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/</a>), but the patch detail REST API endpoint (<a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/X/" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/X/</a> for a given patch X) works fine.</div><div><br></div><div>Based on this, I have been able to work around the issue for now so testing of new patch series can resume.</div><div><br></div><div>As for the patch series mbox URLs, we would like to move to using the new series support to avoid tracking them by hand, but we have not gotten around to it yet.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Patrick</div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr">On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 11:39 AM Thomas Monjalon &lt;<a href="mailto:thomas@monjalon.net" target="_blank">thomas@monjalon.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">22/06/2018 16:16, Jeremy Plsek:<br>
&gt; Hi Thomas,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; The specific URL we are trying to access is:<br>
&gt; <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/?archived=1&amp;order=-date&amp;project=dpdk&amp;page=1" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/?archived=1&amp;order=-date&amp;project=dpdk&amp;page=1</a><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Which used to work before.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I&#39;ve also noticed 500&#39;s every so often on just<br>
&gt; <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/</a><br>
<br>
Indeed it is not working anymore.<br>
I don&#39;t know what happens.<br>
<br>
Is it possible to use <a href="https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/</a> ?<br>
<br>
<br>
&gt; On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 3:16 AM Thomas Monjalon &lt;<a href="mailto:thomas@monjalon.net" target="_blank">thomas@monjalon.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; &gt; 22/06/2018 01:41, Patrick MacArthur:<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt; Hi,<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt; The Patchwork instance is throwing a 500 error when our scripts try to<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt; access the following URL:<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt;     <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/</a><br>
&gt; &gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt; Our scripts currently use this endpoint to scrape new patches to be<br>
&gt; &gt; applied<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt; and tested in our system.<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; &gt; Could you please look into this?<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; You know patchwork has been updated?<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; Look at this page for the summary of APIs:<br>
&gt; &gt;         <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/</a><br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; There is this one:<br>
&gt; &gt;         <a href="http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/</a><br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; But you should download series with this URL:<br>
&gt; &gt;         <a href="https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/</a><br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div><br clear="all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir="ltr" class="m_-1205885651657486953gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature">Patrick MacArthur<br>Research and Development, High Performance Networking and Storage<br>UNH InterOperability Laboratory</div>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: [dpdk-ci] [dpdklab] Re: patchwork REST API patches endpoint 500 error
  2018-06-22 23:00       ` Patrick MacArthur
@ 2018-06-23 11:54         ` Thomas Monjalon
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 6+ messages in thread
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-06-23 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick MacArthur, Jeremy Plsek; +Cc: Ali Alnubani, dpdklab, ci

Thanks

One more information: Ali found a disk space issue on the server.
It is now fixed (for some time). We will increase disk space,
and will switch to a new server in few months.


23/06/2018 01:00, Patrick MacArthur:
> Hi, Thomas,
> 
> Just a piece of additional information: I have determined that this appears
> to be an issue with the patch list endpoint in the API (
> http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/), but the patch detail REST API
> endpoint (http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/X/ for a given patch X)
> works fine.
> 
> Based on this, I have been able to work around the issue for now so testing
> of new patch series can resume.
> 
> As for the patch series mbox URLs, we would like to move to using the new
> series support to avoid tracking them by hand, but we have not gotten
> around to it yet.
> 
> Thanks,
> Patrick
> 
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 11:39 AM Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
> wrote:
> 
> > 22/06/2018 16:16, Jeremy Plsek:
> > > Hi Thomas,
> > >
> > > The specific URL we are trying to access is:
> > >
> > http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/?archived=1&order=-date&project=dpdk&page=1
> > >
> > > Which used to work before.
> > >
> > > I've also noticed 500's every so often on just
> > > http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/
> >
> > Indeed it is not working anymore.
> > I don't know what happens.
> >
> > Is it possible to use https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/ ?
> >
> >
> > > On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 3:16 AM Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > > 22/06/2018 01:41, Patrick MacArthur:
> > > > > Hi,
> > > > >
> > > > > The Patchwork instance is throwing a 500 error when our scripts try
> > to
> > > > > access the following URL:
> > > > >
> > > > >     http://patches.dpdk.org/api/1.0/patches/
> > > > >
> > > > > Our scripts currently use this endpoint to scrape new patches to be
> > > > applied
> > > > > and tested in our system.
> > > > >
> > > > > Could you please look into this?
> > > >
> > > > You know patchwork has been updated?
> > > >
> > > > Look at this page for the summary of APIs:
> > > >         http://patches.dpdk.org/api/
> > > >
> > > > There is this one:
> > > >         http://patches.dpdk.org/api/patches/
> > > >
> > > > But you should download series with this URL:
> > > >         https://patches.dpdk.org/series/ID/mbox/
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> 
> 

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 6+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-06-21 23:41 [dpdk-ci] patchwork REST API patches endpoint 500 error Patrick MacArthur
2018-06-22  7:16 ` Thomas Monjalon
2018-06-22 14:16   ` [dpdk-ci] [dpdklab] " Jeremy Plsek
2018-06-22 15:39     ` Thomas Monjalon
2018-06-22 23:00       ` Patrick MacArthur
2018-06-23 11:54         ` Thomas Monjalon

DPDK CI discussions

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
		ci@dpdk.org
	public-inbox-index ci


Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.dpdk.org/inbox.dpdk.ci


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox