* [dpdk-ci] The DPDK Symbol Bot
@ 2021-09-24 14:52 Kinsella, Ray
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Kinsella, Ray @ 2021-09-24 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: ci, Thomas Monjalon, Aaron Conole
I wrote a tool called the 'Symbol Tool' or 'The DPDK Symbol Bot'.
Its current waiting on reviews on the DPDK ML.
The tool does a few things:-
1. Counts the number of experimental symbols per release.
2. Identifies 'expired' experimental symbols between two releases.
3. Supports TUI, CSV and Email output.
4. Harasses contributors of 'expired' experimental symbols over email.
The tool is really designed to be run at roughly release time, similar to update-abi.sh in that respect. The tool currently depends on get-maintainer.sh from the DPDK source tree, therefore I put it in the DPDK main tree. Thomas thought it might be a better fit as CI tool, instead of part of the main source tree.
1. Does moving it to CI make sense to folks?
2. In CI, how do I pick up and use the get-maintainer.sh script from DPDK.
3. In CI, where do I find the DPDK repo?
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-24 14:52 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-09-24 14:52 [dpdk-ci] The DPDK Symbol Bot Kinsella, Ray
DPDK CI discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git