* [dpdk-dev] DTS Error / can not find cores
@ 2020-03-24 15:32 David Liu
From: David Liu @ 2020-03-24 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lijuan.tu; +Cc: dev

Hi,

We are currently having an issue when running the command to set up the DTS
with T-Rex on the machines.
We tried to look into the code, but we are still not sure why and what
cause the issue.

Do you have any clue how we can fix this?  We know the DTS working, T-Rex
is able to be detected.

Best,
David

* Re: [dpdk-dev] DTS Error / can not find cores
@ 2020-03-24 15:39 ` David Liu
From: David Liu @ 2020-03-24 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lijuan.tu; +Cc: dev

The log file may be useful.

@ 2020-03-25  1:17   ` Tu, Lijuan
From: Tu, Lijuan @ 2020-03-25  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Liu; +Cc: dev

It seems it caused by that dts not compatible with pexpect 4.8.0 , we met it before, and we have fixed it in latest version.

Here are 3 options for you:
               1, lower pexpect to 4.2.1
               2, update dts to latest commit
               3, apply the patch set below: