* [dpdk-dev] Question about ARM rte power intrinsics
@ 2021-07-26  9:39 fengchengwen
From: fengchengwen @ 2021-07-26  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: viktorin, Ruifeng Wang, dev

Hi, ARM guys

    I notice patch "Use WFE for spinlock and ring" was already accepted, and
currently lib/eal/arm/rte_power_intrinsics.c still NULL implementation and it
seem could use WFE to implement it, so do you have a plan for it ?

Thanks

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Question about ARM rte power intrinsics
@ 2021-07-26 14:29 ` Ruifeng Wang
From: Ruifeng Wang @ 2021-07-26 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fengchengwen, viktorin, dev; +Cc: nd, nd

Hi Chengwen,

WFE partially support the power intrinsics APIs. It has support to monitor address, but doesn’t support timestamp based trigger.
Currently no plan on these APIs from our side.
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ruifeng