* RSS queue group action in vnet/flow CLI
@ 2022-04-14  2:03 Xu, Ting
From: Xu, Ting @ 2022-04-14  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

I have a patch sent 2 weeks ago, which is about to enable RSS queue group action in vnet/flow CLI, but no body review. The patch is below:
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/35780

RSS queue group action is a supported action in DPDK. It can distribute packets among several assigned continuous queues. It is missed in vnet/flow when creating this flow frame. I add the command parsing process to support flow CLI to receive and parse the request for RSS queue group action. The request will be passed to DPDK rte_flow. It is also a support for 5G enhancement. Please help review and give your advice, thanks!

Best Regards,
Xu Ting