* DTS WG meeting minutes - 1/5/22
@ 2022-01-08 1:30 Honnappa Nagarahalli
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Honnappa Nagarahalli @ 2022-01-08 1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: dev, dts
Cc: nd, Lijuan Tu, Owen Hilyard, Lincoln Lavoie, Juraj Linkeš, nd
The first meeting in the new year for the DTS WG happened on 5th Jan. Going forward the meeting minutes will be captured in  to make it easy to keep track of the history.
1) Review pending action items
2) Understand where we are in fixing the issues currently
3) Changing the focus to creating the patches to DPDK repo
1) Juraj will join back the meetings in the week of January 17th
2) Juraj has sent patches to the community fixing Pylama tool reported issues. Lijuan mentioned that they are resulting in issues.
3) Owen has created the DTS contribution guidelines document. It is open for review for DTS WG for this week. It will be sent to the DTS and DPDK community for review tentatively on Jan 13th. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G7_AEA-4MAd88bxjfP-IOcIy_6mnrMz3HCsUI8e-NN4/edit
4) The focus for the immediate future is to send the DTS framework patches to the DPDK community. This will help further prioritize the work items from the 'MUST HAVE' list.
1) Lijuan - Many test cases in DTS modify the DPDK code to change the max/min values of constants. List all the constants and send it to Honnappa to address in DPDK code.
2) Lijuan - Review the DTS DPDK modifications document and classify the work items into 'Closed' (does not need further actions), 'In progress' (someone is working on it) and 'Open' (need to understand the issue)
3) All - Review Owen's DTS contributions guide
4) Owen - Send the DTS contribution guide for review to DPDK and DTS community after next week's call
Any other business:
Next Meeting: January 12, 2022
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-01-08 1:31 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-01-08 1:30 DTS WG meeting minutes - 1/5/22 Honnappa Nagarahalli
test suite reviews and discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/dts/0 dts/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 dts dts/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/dts \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git