DPDK community structure changes
From: Thomas Monjalon <thomas.monjalon@6wind.com>
To: moving@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-moving] description of technical governance
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 15:41:12 +0100	[thread overview]

Thanks to John McNamara, the contribution guide is now updated to give
more details about how sub-trees and maintainers work:
	http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/contributing/patches.html#maintainers-and-sub-trees
We could add a link here:
	http://dpdk.org/dev

We also need to define where the charter will be published.
I suggest a dedicated web page linked in the "About" page.

I think we need also to refresh the home page.

2016-10-26 10:21, O'Driscoll, Tim: