* DPDK Tip in Docker Container
@ 2023-07-14 19:51 Christopher Wingert
From: Christopher Wingert @ 2023-07-14 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I am trying to bring up DPDK tip in Ubuntu 22.10/Docker.  When I run
dpdk-testpmd, it doesn't seem to be able to find the Connect X5
interfaces.  I get an error "mlx_net: Unable to recognize
master/respresentors on the multiple IB devices."

dpdk-testpmd works fine outside docker.

The command line I am using is
"docker run --privileged --cap-add=ALL -v /sys:/sys -v /dev:/dev"

Thanks!
Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-07-14 19:51 UTC | newest]