* [dpdk-users] PCAP infinite_rx
@ 2020-09-23 13:15 Remy Chibois
From: Remy Chibois @ 2020-09-23 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

the project I'm working on uses rte_eal_hotplug_add to add a vdev based
on a PCAP file, with one rx queue.

I'm able to read all (100k) packets using rte_eth_rx_burst(...) calls.

When I activate infinite_rx=1 devarg, though, rte_eth_rx_burst always
returns 0.

Can someone please help me find what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks for any help.

--
    Rémy Chibois