* [dpdk-users] query related to DPDK-16.04  multi-process
       [not found] <58E3A283.9020100@altencalsoftlabs.com>
@ 2017-04-04 13:46 ` yogesh purohit
From: yogesh purohit @ 2017-04-04 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

  Hi,

    I am working on developing multiple DPDK-fastpath applications which
would work as client-server model with some alterations over example of
DPDK.

I would receive packet by Server application process it and pass it to
client application and then return it to server. Server would be having
complete control for packet Rx and Tx from the ports.

Can I have *multiple cores for running server application* and *each
server application core can be binded with one client core* to it ??

Thanks & Regards,
Yogesh

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-04-04 13:46 UTC | newest]